Terms & conditions: Standard membership
By signing up for our MSP Marketing Edge service, you agree to these terms and conditions:
1. These terms and conditions shall apply to the supply of all services by Fingerpow Ltd (trading as MSP Marketing Edge) to you as detailed on these web pages, and any other communication such as email, video call or phone. Any variation to these Terms and Conditions shall be inapplicable unless agreed in writing by MSP Marketing Edge.
2. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
3. By signing up for membership, you are entering into an agreement for the provision of services for the length of time and at the cost as detailed therein.
4. All prices are as per the web pages. Payment shall only be in the manner specified.
5. All payments made by you are non refundable.
6. You must maintain an active payment profile to keep your membership. If you fail to make any monthly instalments due, the supply of services by MSP Marketing Edge will stop immediately.
7. All marketing tools and materials created by MSP Marketing Edge as part of this programme continue to belong to MSP Marketing Edge until paid for in full.
8. If you cancel your membership, you agree not to continue to use any marketing materials that are only for active members, such as the WebTools, the Hackers Toolkit videos, the How To videos and any other evergreen marketing resources.
9. If you are a member of a Peer Group, you must pay every month to retain your place, whether or not you are able to attend the meetings or calls.
10. MSP Marketing Edge will perform the service to you with all reasonable skill and care.
11. The service is non transferrable and cannot be transferred to any other business. You cannot re-sell any of the marketing tools or materials, nor give them away to any other person or business.
12. MSP Marketing Edge shall not be liable for any direct loss or damage suffered by you howsoever caused, as a result of any negligence, breach of contract or otherwise in excess of the price of the services.
13. Neither party shall be liable for any delay or failure to perform any of its obligations if the delay or failure results from events or circumstances outside its reasonable control.
14. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts.
Terms & conditions: Marketing Implementers
By signing up for our Marketing Implementer service, you agree to these additional terms and conditions:
Application process: We will review your application to determine if you meet our eligibility criteria. If you are eligible, we will match you with a dedicated Marketing Implementer (MI) who will implement the Weekly Marketing System on your behalf.
Matching process: We will match you with an MI based on your business needs. We aim to find an MI who will provide the best support for you.
Onboarding process: Once we have matched you with an MI, we will schedule an onboarding call to discuss our weekly delivery.
Weekly delivery: After the onboarding process, your MI will begin implementing your Weekly Marketing System. They will keep you updated on progress via Basecamp, which you will get access to.
Content review deadline: You agree to review, edit and approve all content that your MI will implemement before the agreed-upon rolling deadline. It is essential that you provide all the information requested by your MI before the deadline. If you don't, it may cause delays in implemementing your marketing. Even if your content isn't approved, you will still be billed for your service.
If you would prefer to move to ‘default approval’ and have your content implemented without needing your express approval, this can be arranged with our Marketing Implementer boss. Whichever route you use, you agree that your MSP retains overall responsibility for all content that is published.
Costs: You agree to maintain your standard MSP Marketing Edge membership, and pay for the Marketing Implementer service on top using the same payment method.
Communication, visibility, and security: At the MSP Marketing Edge, we value open communication with our members. Your MI will keep you updated on progress. Our Marketing Implementer boss will be available to answer any questions. We will ensure that all communication is secure and confidential. It is your responsibility to ensure all web hosting, domains and records are backed up and secure at all times.
Making sure you are happy: If you are unhappy with any aspect of our service, please let our Marketing Implementer boss know, and we will do whatever we can to make you happy again.
Ending your service: If you wish to end the service, please notify us by email. You must give 30 days' notice, but are not under any obligation to receive the service during those 30 days if you don't want to.