Terms & conditions
MSP Marketing Edge’s standard terms & conditions.
1. These terms and conditions shall apply to the supply of all services by Fingerpow Ltd (trading as MSP Marketing Edge) to you as detailed on these web pages, and any other communication such as email, video call or phone. Any variation to these Terms and Conditions shall be inapplicable unless agreed in writing by MSP Marketing Edge.
2. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
3. By signing up for membership, you are entering into an agreement for the provision of services for the length of time and at the cost as detailed therein.
4. All prices are as per the web pages. Payment shall only be in the manner specified.
5. All payments made by you are non refundable.
6. You must maintain an active payment profile to keep your membership. If you fail to make any monthly instalments due, the supply of services by MSP Marketing Edge will stop immediately.
7. All marketing tools and materials created by MSP Marketing Edge as part of this programme continue to belong to MSP Marketing Edge until paid for in full.
8. If you are a member of a Peer Group, you must pay every month to retain your place, whether or not you are able to attend the meetings or calls.
9. MSP Marketing Edge will perform the service to you with all reasonable skill and care.
10. The service is non transferrable and cannot be transferred to any other business. You cannot re-sell any of the marketing tools or materials, nor give them away to any other person or business.
11. MSP Marketing Edge shall not be liable for any direct loss or damage suffered by you howsoever caused, as a result of any negligence, breach of contract or otherwise in excess of the price of the services.
12. Neither party shall be liable for any delay or failure to perform any of its obligations if the delay or failure results from events or circumstances outside its reasonable control.
13. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts.